Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gossip Girl-There Might be Blood (2x09)

Serena invites Aaron to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart, but after discovering the secret that Aaron has been keeping from her, she beings to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was. Hoping it will help her chances of getting into Yale, Blair naively agrees to babysit the 15-year-old daughter of a prominent Yale donor. When the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the events of the evening may end up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams. Meanwhile, Jenny and Agnes plan a guerrilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's fashion career, or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry.

*************************
Blair Waldorf: You! What did you do with her? 
Chuck Bass: Hey! She assaulted me. Demanded I deflower her. 
Blair Waldorf: Oh, limos and virgins your specialty. 
Chuck Bass: Just so you know, what are the few things I consider sacred, the back of a limo is one of them. 
[Blair slightly smiles

*********************************
N: oh my god, you're shaking.
J: yeah, I didn't know Lily & Bart were getting an award,
and I'm about to ruin the night of people who have only
been nice to me, Nate.

N: then just forget about it, you dont have to go
through with it, there are other ways.

J: no, have you not anything I've said, Nate?
this is it, tonight is all I have. Nate, I don't even know... (he kisses her)

J: you kissed me again
N: I know.
J: so does that mean you dont regret last week?
N: I guess not. Jenny, whatever you decide, I'm with you.
J: ok.

************************
J: Nate, where are you going? 
N: Jenny, I'm sorry I gotta go home. your brother is here
and he knows. 

J: wait, what? 
N: yeah, he saw us kissing on Gossip Girl. he's here
with your dad. 

J: what? no my dad's here?. 
A: Jenny, c'mon the models are ready we gotta go 
J: no no no, my dad and my brother are here.. 
A: good, so they can see how amazing your with their
own eyes instead of reading it on the papers tomorrow. I mean, its not
like they're gonna kill you twice. 

J: 
ok, wait. please, Nate, please dont go. I really need
you here.
 
*****************






No comments:

Post a Comment