Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gossip Girl-Remains of the J (2x20)

Serena decides to throw Jenny an intimate party for her sixteenth birthday, but things get way out of control when Serena turns the small gathering into a party. Jenny is angry and writes a post to Gossip Girl, turning the party into a huge social event. In a moment of weakness, Vanessa agrees to help Chuck with a scheme having to do with Blair and Nate. Rufus learns that Dan will not receive financial aid at Yale and tries to figure out another way to cover the cost of his education.



*************************************************
Dan: What does Chuck Bass do at 8am? It's not like you work out.
Chuck: I do my cardio in the evenings. Morning is for business. For which I'm late. So if you'll excuse me.
Eric: Does this feel like a sitcom to anybody else?
Dan: Feels like a reality show.
Chuck: Good. So I can vote you off.

********************************************

Blair: Nate and I have— had—plenty of spark. Better than that. Fireworks.
Chuck: That was us.
Blair: Chuck. Don't act like I didn't fight for you. I did. Hard. For a long time. So please, forgive me if now that we're over I'm exhausted.
Chuck: So why are you with Nate? Because it's easy?
Blair: I'm not "with" Nate. But if I was, what's wrong with easy? Maybe it's easy because it's right.
Chuck: Oh really. Is that why Nate is so reluctant to break things off with Vanessa. You do know they're still dating, right?

*******************************************


Gossip Girl: Uh oh. Looks like someone's up to their old tricks. And just in time too. Cuidado, EspaƱa. Here comes el problema.

***************************************


Gossip Girl: Mistakes. We all make them. They usually start with the best of intentions. Like keeping a secret to protect someone. Or getting some distance from the person you've become. Sometimes we don't even know what mistakes we've made to get us where we are. Or we figure it out just in time to make it right again. But every mistake happens for a reason. To teach you a lesson you would otherwise never learn.

*****************************************

Chuck: You're going to leave without saying goodbye. I knew you were more like me than you were letting on.
Vanessa: Chuck, it's morning now. As in cold light of. As in let's pretend last night didn't happen. We can just as easily pretend this didn't happen too.

************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment