Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gossip Girl-The Magnificent Archibalds(2x11)

Thanksgiving in the Waldorf household gets off to a rough start as Blair finds that her mother's boyfriend, Cyrus, is getting in the way of her favorite traditions. Lily finds herself trying to broker a peace treaty between Rufus and Jenny who is prepared to cut off all communication with her father if she doesn't get her way. Serena is not quite ready to come clean whit Aaron about her complicated past, but Dan ends up accidentally revealing a few tidbits of his own. Vanessa and Chuck come Nate's aid when he is forced, once again, to confront his father's abandonment. Finally, Eric discovers a secret that Bart has been keeping from Lily.

*************************
Gossip Girl: As the end of another holiday draws near, I'd like to take a moment to list all the things I'm thankful for: I'm thankful that no matter how dark things might get, old friendships can still be rekindled... and thankful for new relationships that help us realize how far we've come from who we were... and how close we get when we can really be ourselves... I'm thankful to know that no matter what they say, you can go home again, whether it's your home or not... but the thing I'm most thankful for: how even on the most giving of days, people can still do something unforgivable.

******************************


*******************

********************

****************************

Blair: You're lucky. You have a family who fights for you. Mine doesn't even care if I'm there. 
Jenny: Your mom loves you in her own way, Blair. 
Blair: Not the way your father loves you. I never had that. My own dad, as sweet as he is, isn't here. 
Blair: Your father would go anywhere for you, any time. I know because I've sometimes even made it happen
Blair: What? Is it my hair?
Jenny: No, you're just wrong. 
*************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment