Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gossip Girl-O Brother, Where Bart Thou? (2x13)

A sudden and tragic event occurs. Blair has something important to say to Chuck, but it is said at a bad time. When Serena decides to travel to Argentia with Aaron, Dan decides to express his feelings for her, but is it too late? Meanwhile, Cyrus and Eleanor get married. And Rufus discovers something that Lily has been keeping from everybody for a long time.

**********************************
Blair: Whatever you're going through, I wanna be there for you.
Chuck: We've talked about this. You are not my girlfriend.
Blair: But I am me. And you are you. We're Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had, I will stand by you through anything.
Chuck: And why would you do that.
Blair: Because I love you.
Chuck: Well, that's too bad.
*****************************************************



**********************************

***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment