Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gossip Girl-The Goodbye Gossip Girl(2x25)

Gossip Girl decides to liven things up at the Constance Billard and St. Jude's graduation by sending out a shocking and damaging email blast in the midst of the commencement ceremony, stirring Serena to come up with a plan of attack. Lily and Rufus get engaged and move in together. With Blair's blessing, Jenny becomes the new "Queen Bee". Chuck finally admits his love to Blair and the two reconcile. Nate decides to go on the backpacking trip with Vanessa, while Georgina recovers Dan's money and requests Blair for a roommate at NYU. Carter Baizen reveals to Serena where her father is. In the end, Serena is going to Brown, Blair, Dan, Vanessa, and Georgina are going to NYU, and Nate is going to Columbia.

**************************************

Gossip Girl: Not so fast. You're not graduating until I give you my diplomas. Mine are labels, and labels stick. Nate Archibald: Class whore. Dan Humphrey: The ultimate insider. Chuck Bass: Coward. Blair Waldorf: Weakling. And as for Serena van der Woodsen, after today, you are officially irrelevant. Congratulations, everyone. You deserve it.


*********************

Blair: What do you think about my coat?
Chuck: I like it... Why?
Blair: And now?
Chuck: Even better.
Blair: And... what about my headband?
Chuck: I... admire it
Blair: And... my stocking?
Chuck: Oh, I adore them.
Blair: My dress?
Chuck: I worship it.
Blair: How do you feel about me? Say it...
Chuck: I...

******************************

Blair: I know you told Serena you love me.
Chuck: Serena heard wrong.
Blair: Last year you told Nate, this year you told Serena. You tell everyone but me, why can't you tell me?
Blair: You can't run, you have to stay here and here it this time. Chuck Bass, I love you. I love you so much it consumes me. I love you and I know you love me too. Tell me you love me and everything we've done, all the gossip and the lies and the hurt will have been for something. Tell me it was for something.
Chuck: Maybe it was, but it's not anymore.


******************************

Chuck: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.
Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times.
Chuck: Then believe me this time.
Blair: That's it?
Chuck: [pauses] I love you, too. (they kiss)
Blair: Can you say it twice? (laughs) No, I'm serious, say it twice.
Chuck: I love you, I love you, I love you. (kissing)






**********************************


No comments:

Post a Comment