Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gossip Girl-Bonfire of the Vanity(2x10)

Blair does not approve of the new man in her mother's life, Cyrus Rose, and she makes it her mission to break up the lovebirds by any means necessary. Jenny moves in with Agnes as the firneds move forward with their plans for a fashion line. Serena continues to fall for the new guy in her life, Aaron, but she discovers something about him that threatens to end things just as they were getting started. Dan decides to win the trust of Bart Bass in order to learn more about the Bass Empire and expose it to the press. Things heat up after Chuck realizes the true reason Dan is spending so much time around his family.

*********************
Chuck: It will ruin our family. Don't do it. Please.

*****************************

*****************

Bart: I want to apologize, son.
Chuck: Apologize.
Bart: I never blamed you for your mother’s death. I read that short story that Dan Humphrey wrote about you and your mother. I had no idea you felt that way. It’s my fault. I know I've had trouble being close to you. But it’s not for the reasons you think. It’s just hard because— every time I look at you I see her.
Chuck: You miss her.
Bart: You have no idea. I've made terrible mistakes in my life but I don’t want to make another. I want to know my son.

******************


No comments:

Post a Comment