Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gossip Girl-The Freshmen(3x2)

Blair, who is determined to maintain her 'Queen Bee' status in college, embarks on her first day at NYU, along with Dan and Vanessa. Unfortunately, Georgina turns up as Blair's roommate in the dorms, determined to make Blair a social outcast. As Serena prepares to depart for Brown, she and Chuck have a major falling out, so she recruits Chuck's enemy, Carter, to help her get even. Meanwhile, Nate and Bree decide to explore their relationship further, knowing full well it could cause tension between their families who are political rivals.

*****************************************
Gossip Girl: Every fall, confident high school seniors transform into nervous college freshmen. They leave their parents’ homes for the hallowed halls of education. And like any new venture, starting college holds the promise of limitless opportunity. The opportunity to conquer new territory. Or to try and be a little less lonely. But just because the opportunity presents itself doesn't mean everybody is ready to take it.

*********************************************

Chuck: I have to object to you living in the dorms. Fluorescent lighting, communal showers, public schoolgirls. There's a place for that and it belongs in the back of a video store.
Blair: It's not for long. I can't rule the NYU masses from the Upper East Side. I need to spend time in the dorm to establish myself as queen.
Chuck: It's not Constance, Blair. The only queens are the ones with tickets to see Liza at Carnegie Hall.
Blair: Chuck, I trust that when you say never drink absinthe with Daniel Baldwin you know what you're talking about. But when I say the first week at college means scared, vulnerable freshmen to guide them that I know what I'm talking about.




***********************************************

Dan: College is supposed a place where you're not judged by what you believe or the friends you make. You're here to make new friends. Start over. Last time I checked I think this party was pretty fun, right? Okay. So, who wants to leave with Blair? silence. Who wants to stay here and drink cheap beer with me?

*****************************************

Blair: You were right about the dorms. The lighting is awful. You okay?
Chuck: I am now. [Takes Blair's hand and kisses it]

No comments:

Post a Comment