Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gossip Girl-Seder Anything (2x21)

Serena returns from her trip to Spain with Poppy and Gabriel. Blair makes a secret deal with Nate's grandfather, William, and Nate learns some disturbing information about his father's arrest. Dan takes a job as a cater-waiter to earn money for college, but is distressed when he discovers the gig is a Passover Seder at the Waldorf penthouse and several of his friends and family are guests.

****************************************
Eleanor to Dan: Could you please make yourself a little more presentable?
Rufus: That was sort of rude.
Dan: Yeah, you know what? I'm gonna just sorta go with it.
Rufus: Atta boy.

************************

Nate: When Trip asked me to be the best man in his wedding I was a little bit surprised, to say the least. But I guess Grandfather told him to choose me and that was that. Well we all know how important family is to William van der Bilt. But what we don't know are the many secret ways he helps us all out. For instance, today I discovered he was the one who had my father investigated by the authorities. And if he cares so much about family then why did he destroy mine? So I guess the lesson here, Trip old buddy, is watch your back. To family!

****************************

Chuck: What a shock. The girl from Brooklyn is a renter.
Jenny: Don't you have a guest to attend to?
Chuck: It appears I already did. A year ago. Probably should have noticed in the elevator. How many women could put their legs behind their—
Wes: Hey. Um, you wanna go for a walk?
Jenny: Okay. Sure. I'll just meet you at the elevator. to Chuck: You know just because you're bored with your own life doesn't mean you have to make everyone around you miserable.
Chuck: For your information, you don't live here yet.
Jenny: Please. After what you did at the Kiss On the Lips party last year. Like I would ever live in the same house as you. You know, you're lucky I didn't tell my dad. Because if I did he'd make Lily choose. Us or you. And I wonder who she'd pick.
Chuck: You really think I care if Lily kicks me out?
Jenny: Yeah I do. Because you lost Blair and now she's dating your best friend. So therefore the only human contact that you have that you don't pay for is the people in this house. Knowing you, you'd screw that up too.

*************************************

Chuck: Blair is changing.
Nate: How do you mean?
Chuck: She could have had me. But she chose you. Now she just needs someone to believe in her.


**************************

Chuck to Jenny: I never apologized for what happened last year. I deeply regret my actions of that night. If you ever do move in here I'll make sure I'm not around.
************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment