Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gossip Gil-It's a Wonderful Lie (1x12)

For the annual Snowflake Ball, Blair and Chuck make a bet that they can find ideal dates for each other. Aaron's ex-girlfriend, Lexi , expresses an interest in Dan. Nate, Jenny, and Vanessa get into a sticky situation that puts their friendships and hearts on the line.
*********************
Blair Waldorf: What do we have, Chuck? 
Chuck Bass: Tonight. So shut up. And dance with me. 



***********************

***************************
*Chuck plays piano.
Blair: What do you want Bass?
Chuck: It occurred me today while I was having my afternoon shiatsu that I should choose your date.
Blair: You? Why?
Chuck: Why not? It would let me prove that I know you better than anyone else.
Blair: Fine. Then I choose yours.
Chuck: I bring a date for you and you bring one for me. Let’s see whose paying attention to the other’s desires.
Blair: There has to be something to keep you honest and to make things interesting.
Chuck: And the stakes?
Blair: If you actually like your date, I’ll get your limo for a month.
Chuck: Fine. And if you like yours, I get Dorota.
Blair: What? Dorota!
Dorota: Yes, Ms. Blair?
Blair: Fine.
Chuck: By the way, I’m taking my breakfast in bed.
Blair: What are you staring at? Go polish something.


**********************************


No comments:

Post a Comment