Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gossip Girl-Carnal Knowledge (2x17)

In retaliation for not playing by the unspoken rules of Constance Billard, Blair hatches a plan to bring down her teacher, Rachel. After Chuck wakes up in a hotel and only has a minor recollection of what happened the previous evening, Nate and Vanessa try to help him fill in the missing pieces. Dan and Serena decide to break up. Dan also has sex with Rachel as she is no longer a teacher.

***********************


Nate: Please tell me what we're doing here.

Vanessa: Yeah, and talk about the filthy rich. What happened to you?

Chuck: Yesterday I received an envelope. Inside was a business card with an address, a date and a time on it. No name. I assumed it was some overly designed invitation to a business meeting. But I arrived at the address it was something different entirely.

Vanessa: A high stakes poker game?

Nate: Or an arms dealer auction?

Chuck: The ultimate private gentleman's club. I walked through this door and it was—

Vanessa: It was the Chuck Bass version of Narnia?

They enter.

Chuck: She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. It's like she was waiting for me. Ready to serve. My every desire.

Vanessa: Okay, we don't need details.

Chuck: Sadly I'm pretty sure that's as far as it went. I woke up alone. In a hotel room. A cruel twist of fate, I don't even remember her name.

Nate: Well what exactly do you remember?

Chuck: Not a lot. I'm hoping coming here will change that.

**************************************************************


Gossip Girl: Sometimes the only thing left to do is wrap your arms around each other one last time and then just... let go.

************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment