Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gossip Girl-In the Realm of the Basses (2x14)



With Chuck MIA since his father's funeral, Jack arrives on the Upper East Side to assist Chuck with picking up the messy pieces. Trying her best to forget her last painful exchange with Chuck, Blair focuses her attention on being accepted into the most prestigious ladies club in the city, Colony Club. Jenny returns to Constance Billard and immediately takes on Penelope and her posse of mean girls, but no one is going down without a Gossip Girl-worthy fight. Meanwhile, after Serena tells Dan about her recent break-up, they decide to get back together.

*********************************************
Chuck Bass: [shouts] I'm Chuck Bass! 
[pauses
Chuck Bass: No one cares. 
Blair Waldorf: I do. Don't you understand? I'll always be here. I don't want you going anywhere, I couldn't bear it. So whatever you want to do to yourself, please don't do that to me. 
[reaches to Chuck
Blair Waldorf: Please! 


***********************



SERENA: [about being back together with Dan] Oh, hey, this is my news. When I was in Buenos Aires-
BLAIR: A postcard would’ve been fine. I’m really happy for you. I’m going to go vomit now.
****************************************

 

No comments:

Post a Comment