Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gossip Girl- Woman on the Verge (1x17)

As a result of Georgina revealing the true reason that Serena fled Manhattan for boarding school, Serena falls back into her old habits and Blair, Nate and Chuck must put their complicated feelings for each other aside to help their friend. Unfortunately, Serena is too ashamed to share the truth with Dan, leaving him only to assume the worse about his girlfriend. Rufus is thrilled when his band is invited to perform at a Rolling Stone-sponsored concert, but Lily is the last person on earth he expects to see at the performance, especially since her wedding rehearsal dinner is the same night.

Nate Archibald: She's right, Serena. I mean, none of us are saints. 

Blair Waldorf: [looks at Chuck] Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo. 
Chuck Bass: Several times. 
Nate Archibald: [looks at Serena] I had sex with you, at a wedding while I was her date. 
Nate Archibald: [looks at Chuck] Once. 
Blair Waldorf: [looks at Chuck
Chuck Bass: I'm Chuck Bass.
**************************************************************************
Dan Humphrey: Wait, don't you all hate each other? 
Blair Waldorf: Yes. 
Nate Archibald: Absolutely. 
Chuck Bass: No.
***********************************************************

********************************************

Blair Waldorf: What if I told you I know where Georgina Sparks was right now? 
Chuck Bass: I say let's get the bitch. 
*************************************
Lily van der Woodsen: Get out of my way Rufus 
Rufus Humphrey: No. 
Lily van der Woodsen: Get out of my way 
Rufus Humphrey: No. 
[Lily hesitates then kisses him passionately]

*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment