Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gossip Girl-A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate(1x13)

Gossip Girl takes pleasure in reporting that Serena van der Woodsen was spotted buying pregnancy tests. Of course, on the Upper East Side, the truth is often even juicier and more scandalous than the gossip, and this time is no exception

Blair Waldorf: You're all I have left. 
Chuck Bass: Actually, you don't even have me. 
Blair Waldorf: Enough. 
Chuck Bass: I'll try to be more succinct. You held a certain fascination when you were beautiful, delicate and untouched. But now you're like... one of the Arabians my father used to own. Rode hard and put away wet. I don't want you anymore and I can't see why anyone else would


Nate Archibald: What are you doing here? 

Blair Waldorf: Your mom let me in. 
Nate Archibald: I didn't ask how you got in, I asked why you came. 
Blair Waldorf: To talk, about us. 
Nate Archibald: There's no "us", Blair. 
Blair Waldorf: Yes there is. We finally really have a chance to start over. 
Nate Archibald: You know all this time I felt so bad for everything I've done. And when you said you wanted to leave the past in the past I didn't know we were talking about YOUR past. 
Blair Waldorf: You had just broken my hear. I made a decision I was in no condition to make. 
Nate Archibald: But your clear-headed now right? 
Blair Waldorf: Yes. 
Nate Archibald: You understand perfectly when I say I want nothing else to do with you Blair. You and Chuck deserve each other. 
Blair Waldorf: You know Chuck would say anything, twist the truth. 
Nate Archibald: But Jenny wouldn't. 
Blair Waldorf: Jenny? 
Nate Archibald: And don't go blaming any of this on her Blair. I would've found out eventually. I said I'm done. It's over. Now would you please leave. 
[Blair just stands there
Nate Archibald: Fine, stay as long as you like, I'll leave. 


Nate Archibald: [Nate comes up to Chuck and throws him on the limo] Did you sleep with her huh? You son of a bitch I would've killed you! 
Chuck Bass: Look can we talk about this without your hands around my neck? 
Nate Archibald: Did you give it to her like you do those other girls? 
Chuck Bass: Yes Nathaniel! I took what Blair kept throwing at you and you kept throwing back! 
Nate Archibald: Oh for somehow you screwing Blair for sport is my fault? 
Chuck Bass: It wasn't for sport. She needed someone and I was there. 
Nate Archibald: Oh so you cared about her? 
Chuck Bass: You guys had broken up. 
Nate Archibald: For how long? A week? An hour? 
Chuck Bass: Look I am sorry alright, I know how long you and I have been best friends, okay? 
Nate Archibald: No it's not okay Chuck, from now on you just stay away from me. 
Chuck Bass: Nate... 
Nate Archibald: Did you hear what I said? You stay the hell away from me Chuck! 
Chuck Bass: Show's over! 


No comments:

Post a Comment