Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gossip Girl- All About My Brother (1x16)

Georgina informs Serena that she is prepared to reveal damaging information from Serena's past, but no one is prepared for what Georgina does next. Blair and Jenny escalate their "popularity war" by spreading scandalous rumors about each other through Gossip Girl. Dan witnesses Jenny's new boyfriend, Asher, cheating on her, but Jenny refuses to listen to her brother's warning. Rufus goes to Lily for advice on how to handle Jenny's recent out-of-character behavior.


[Serena just entered Blair's house
Blair Waldorf: Serena what are you doing here it's late? 
[Serena starts to cry
Blair Waldorf: Oh my god, what happened, what's wrong? Talk to me. 
Blair Waldorf: Of course you can. 
Serena van der Woodsen: No, no B this is the one thing I can't tell you, I can't tell anyone. 
Blair Waldorf: I'm not anyone, I'm me. You can tell me anything. 
Serena van der Woodsen: No I can't because then that would make you a part of it and you can't be a part of this. 
Blair Waldorf: What are you talking about, your starting to scare me. 
[Serena crys more
Blair Waldorf: Hey, hey, hey we're sisters. Your my family, what is you is me. There's nothing you could ever say to make me let go. I love you. What is it? 
Serena van der Woodsen: I killed someone.






No comments:

Post a Comment