Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gossip Girl- The Serena Also Rises (2x05)

In the midst of Fashion Week, a furious Blair learns that her mother, Eleanor, at the suggestion of her protege Jenny, has given Serena and her new socialite friend, Poppy Lifton, front row seats to the Eleanor Waldorf Fashion Show. Hurt once again by Serena's popularity and her mother's betrayal, Blair decides to sabotage the show. Meanwhile, Dan starts hanging out with Chuck, but Dan learns the hard way that a walk on the dark side has many risks. Lily discovers a secret that her new husband Bart has been keeping from her.

Dan: Has he always been like that?

Chuck: Since the day I was born.

Dan: Ah, that's crazy. Even Bart Bass doesn't hate babies. It's, uh, it's in our DNA. I think Disney did a study. 

Chuck: He hated me.

Dan: That doesn't make sense. 

Chuck: It does if his beloved wife died giving birth to me.

Dan: That's not your fault. 

Chuck:  Tell him that. Sometimes I swear he thinks I killed her. Who knows, maybe I did.

********************************

**********************************
**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment