Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gossip Girl-The Dark Night (2x03)


Chuck: [hooking up in limo] This isn't gonna work.

Random Girl: I thought you said you're better!
Chuck: I am... just not for you.
****************************************************
Blair: Marcus wait!
Marcus: Did you really not know it was him? Can you honestly tell me that?
Blair: I knew it was him.
Marcus: Thank you.
Blair: But I want you!
Marcus: No Blair. You want my title. The idea of who I am. But you clearly want him. Which makes me a fool. Because I really did want you. I DO want you.
Blair: Then show me! I'm not some delicate little flower. Show me!
**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************
Blair: Not that it's any of your business, but Marcus and I have an amazing sex life. 
Chuck: Really? [pauses] What names does he call you when you make love? Where does he put his hand? Does he ... [whispers] Have sex with me.
Blair: What?
Chuck: Just once, that's all I ask.
Blair: You are disgusting and I hate you.
Chuck: Then why are you still holding my hand?
*******************************************************************
Serena: I'm sorry, I'm not laughing. It's just so obvious. You're not over Blair. This is your body's way of telling you!
Chuck: I don't have a romantic bone in my body. Least of all that one. But you do raise an interesting idea. Clearly there's some kind of ... blockage. 
[pauses] Perhaps ...
Serena: No!
Chuck: One more go-around, just to clear the pipes.
Serena: You are not using Blair as sexual Drano!
*****************************************************************



It's the night of Blair's party and a city-wide blackout leads to indiscretions and revelations. Serena and Dan accidentally trap themselves in an elevator eventually leading them to split again after discussing on how Serena gets privileges for being a van der Woodsen, which Dan considers completely unfair.

Marcus refuses to have sex with Blair, giving Chuck an opening to seduce Blair. Meanwhile, Nate struggles with his feelings for Vanessa and loyalty to his family by sleeping with Catherine.

In the end, Nate chooses Vanessa, but she rejects him after Catherine threatens to tell the FBI about the whereabouts of the Captain. Nate is horrified (and still ignorant about why Vanessa is leaving) but Vanessa is sure it is for the best.

Jenny ius working on Waldorf Designs but a comment she does gets overheard by Eleanor herself and she gets fired. During the blackout, Jenny helps Eleanor fix a dress (as it looked like a "pilgrim in a funeral") and gets re-hired.

Marcus finally says that he wants to be with Blair and shows it by kissing her in front of everyone just as Chuck is walking down the stairs and brushing past the girl he loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment