Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gossip Girl- Summer Kind of Wonderful(2x01)



Blair: "Chuck!"
Chuck: "Look I know what that pin means to you. You gave it to Nate the first time you said you loved him.
Blair: "Well, I asked for it back. I thought James should have it now."
Chuck: "Do you uh, really feel the same way about him as you did Nate?"
Blair: "I do."
Chuck: "I’ll see you at school."


***********
************
****************
********************
[Blair about to leave with Marcus
Blair Waldorf: Chuck, aren't you done trying to destroy my night? 
Chuck Bass: Look, I should have never abandoned you. I know I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off. I distracted myself all summer, you might not feel it, but I still do. 
Blair Waldorf: And? 
Chuck Bass: I was scared, I was scared if we spent the whole summer together just us, you'll see. 
Blair Waldorf: See what? 
Chuck Bass: Me. Please don't leave with him. 
Blair Waldorf: Why? Give me a reason, and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count. 
Chuck Bass: 'Cause you don't want to. 
Blair Waldorf: Not good enough. 
Chuck Bass: 'Cause I don't want you to. 
Blair Waldorf: That's not enough. 
Chuck Bass: What else is there? 
Blair Waldorf: The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get into the car. Three words, eight letter. Say it, and I'm yours. 
Chuck Bass: I... I... 
Blair Waldorf: Thank you, that's all I needed to hear. 
*********************


Summer in the Hamptons! Serena and Nate fake a relationship as a cover for Nate's affair with a married woman named Catherine Mason and Serena's mourning for her relationship with Dan. Blair returns with a new boyfriend, James, making Chuck jealous. Dan spent the summer assisting but leaves to see how things stand with Serena. Jenny interns for Eleanor's company and manages to sneak in to an exclusive white party with help from Eric who then introduces her socialite Tinsley Mortimer.
But with a white party comes scandal, and with a couple who still like each other, an ex-it girl and a whole host of problems this year is no different!




No comments:

Post a Comment