Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gossip Girl- Much 'I Do' About Nothing (1x18)

With her best friend Serena's life and reputation on the line, Blair decides to take matters into her own hands in dealing with the manipulative and evil Georgina Sparks. With Rufus never far from her thoughts, Lily prepares for her wedding day which is destined to be the Upper East Side's social event of the year. Serena finally pours out her heart and the truth about her past to Dan, but will it prove to be too late to save their relationship? Heiress and model Lydia Hearst guest stars in the episode as Amelia, Lily's interior decorator
[Blair waskes up and slapps Chuck's arm

Chuck Bass: Ow! 
Blair Waldorf: Who, what, where, when, why? 
Chuck Bass: We were up late plotting against Georgina, we must have dozed off. 
Blair Waldorf: And you were on the floor. 
Chuck Bass: I didn't want to hurt my back. 
Blair Waldorf: Why? It's not like you do anything athletic. 
Chuck Bass: Well that's not entirely true now is it? 
Blair Waldorf: Fine, nothing that requires you moving your scarf. 
Chuck Bass: It was one time, it was chilly. 
Blair Waldorf: Enough about the past, before you landed in my bed we actually landed on a good idea. 
Chuck Bass: Well I trust you can take it from here, I have a best man's speech to write and no time to write it. 
Blair Waldorf: Don't worry, I can be bitch enough for both of us. 
Chuck Bass: I still have the scars on my back to prove it. 
[Blairs starts pushing him out the door
Chuck Bass: You know, they say that you love something you should set it free. 
Blair Waldorf: Uh! They say if you hate something you should slam the door in its face. 
          Chuck Bass: I love it when you talk dirty Blair. 
************************
Blair Waldorf: [kicks Chuck] Break a leg! 
Chuck Bass: I think I just did! 
*******************
Serena van der Woodsen: Oh babe, what's it gonna take for you to relax? 
Blair Waldorf: Chuck 
Serena van der Woodsen: Oh God! My ears are bleeding! Make it stop!

*********************
Chuck Bass: [Chuck about to give his best man speech] My father is someone who goes after what he wants and Lily van der Wooden was no exception. A typical Bass man fashion, his pursuit was direct and at times, not exactly subtle. One thing I've learned through my father's courtship of Lily is the importance of perseverance, that in the face of true love you don't just give up - even if the object of your affection is begging you to. And one thing I've learned from Lily, is the importance of forgiveness. She gave my father the gift of a second chance and in kind I've watched them become someone actually worthy of that gift. And one day I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who'll do the same for me. To the happy couple! 




No comments:

Post a Comment